Where do I start with this girl ? You might have seen Tamu McPherson recently on Net-a-Porter, she is the blogger from Milan of All the pretty birds and fashion director of Grazia.it which under her guard turned into a beautiful, fun platform of writers and artists and also shows some of her great photography.
Tamu is the type of girl that will leave a lasting impression on you, she is the kindest soul amongst the fashion crowd and it seems impossible to find her in a bad mood. This became even more obvious this fashionweek when we stood long hours ouside under Parisian rain and cold. So again a woman who’s inspiring me to be better sometimes and honestly not to complain so much (yeah, I like to bitch around occasionally or a lot …)
Well and if it is not already obvious Tamu has also become known for her lovely style, she has an enviable collection of clothes and lovely way to put them together.
I love her here in this amazing J.Crew ensemble and even more those Miu Miu shoes.
If I could walk in them (three inch-heels are my max) … they’re so perfect. That necklace works really well too, it is by Ek Thongprasert and can be found at Colette.
- lidolchim likes this
- champa-gne reblogged this from indvlge
- e-elevate reblogged this from indvlge
- cl-asique reblogged this from indvlge
- keep-it-klassy-2013 likes this
- fashi0nality reblogged this from indvlge
- moaning-lisa likes this
- moaning-lisa reblogged this from indvlge
- beautifullytwistedmind likes this
- ku-layrosas reblogged this from aloveisblind
- dallasgarvin reblogged this from carlitothe1st
- carlitothe1st reblogged this from aloveisblind
- thatsmesomeday reblogged this from aloveisblind
- tessutissima reblogged this from aloveisblind
- raskellyphotography likes this
- ngthminhchau likes this
- miztakenfor likes this
- hercoralcloset reblogged this from aloveisblind
- aloveisblind posted this